Picture
AUGUSTA, GA (WFXG) - A new Georgia law goes into effect Tuesday, giving people more rights when it comes to guns.

"It makes it much easier for people to legally carry a firearm and clears up misunderstanding in the law," said Donald Edwards, a guns rights activist.

House Bill 60, or the Safe Carry Protection Act of 2014, specifies where Georgia residents can carry weapons.

"The constitution, we feel, is pretty clear," Edwards said. "The right of the Second Amendment says that the right to keep and bear arms shouldn't be infringed."

The bill includes provisions that allow Georgians who have concealed carry permits to take guns into some bars, churches, school zones, government buildings and certain parts of airports.

Read more at: http://www.wfxg.com/story/25910497/new-ga-gun-laws-to-go-into-affect-july-1st

Comments

Now a day the students move in urban cities for the learning the education. You can go to abroad just for earning education. Education brings change in attitude of public. Education is one of the best ways to measure the value level of the citizen.

03/09/2017 2:48am

I hope people will find a way to protect themselves without being a danger to others. Guns are the worst thing ever invented. A few weeks ago someone was shot in our neighborhood just because of an argument on the road. I feel even if one is able to obtain a license, it is really hard to tell who needs anger management. Even policemen can get psychotic nowadays.

02/24/2016 2:34am

Understudies ought to observe the speculation in their examination papers by keeping on the grounds that the investigation subject must accord to the considering that the entire paper will rely on upon the civil argument line.

03/19/2016 4:06am

The paper used to print the photographs decades ago weren't of the quality that would keep the picture intact and thus resulting in its damage over time.

09/07/2016 4:22am

The bill incorporates arrangements that permit Georgians who have covered convey grants to take weapons into a few bars, chapels, school zones, government structures and certain parts of airplane terminals.

09/14/2016 8:40am

was quite happy with the information in these pages, is quite interesting and very bergunaka once for me personally

01/09/2017 2:18am

Bersepedah is a leisure activity for me by and by however I am extremely side interest web stuff visit the website, and your online journal is the most I fave?

I helped myself in gathering obligations words for the production of articles in the occupation assignments My life partner and i is.

05/05/2017 11:19pm

The area of DUI offenses encompass a lot of things and there are frequent changes in the legislature as well. Hence, you will need a dynamic DUI lawyer who is able to perceive these changes and work accordingly.

05/25/2017 3:37am

One cannot just call a lawyer when they have legal concerns to deal with. Remember that lawyers also have their own specialization in this field. For issues on family matters, you should call someone like a Family Lawyer who is known not only for processing documents but also on family counselling which they are required to do so.

06/09/2017 2:51am

This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.